"RESEARCH, CASE STUDIES, AND ANECDOTES: THE LATEST IN WETLAND SCIENCE"
Thursday, March 19th, 2015
8:15 am to 4:20 pm
Check-in begins at 8:15 a.m., with introduction of the first speaker at 8:45 am.
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
For a lineup of speakers and agenda, see our Annual Meeting
Crowne Plaza Hotel
1284 Strongtown Road
Southbury, CT 06488
For map and directions: click here
Certificates of Completion
will be distributed. Expected CEUs include:
• .5 points of SWS Recertification
• 1 CEU for RIDEM Class I, II, III, and IV designers
• 2 CEUs for Connecticut Forest Practitioners
• 3.25 CT DEEP pesticide credits for categories 3A/5
• Subject matter appropriate for 5.0 hours of continuing education for CT-licensed landscape architects.
Online registration open until 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17, 2015.
No refunds after March 13, 2015.